How To Find The Best Hair Transplant Doctor in Jaipur
Jaipur – the monumental city popularly known as the “Pink City” is famous for its cultural heritage and the traditional markets. The city is well connected to Delhi and the rest of the India.
The city is witnessing growth in population with several Multinational Companies including BPOs, KPOs, pharma companies setting up their offices in Jaipur. Thus, the lifestyle is changing, awareness is increasing and so are disposable incomes.
However, like with any mushrooming city with corporate lifestyles, increasing pollution levels etc. hair loss in the city population is also increasing in and around the city. However, a good thing is that the medical facilities, surgical set ups have also kept up their pace to solve such issues. Even for a cosmetic procedure such as hair transplant, the city has very prominent and renowned clinics with world class surgeons and equipments.
Hair transplant in Jaipur has increased in prominence over the past several years largely because there is a demand and there is a qualitative supply of treatment. So much so that even a lot of international patients are flying into the city for getting their treatment done.
Hair transplant procedure is a minimally invasive surgery that is the only permanent solution to deal with hair loss or baldness. The procedure on the surface is very straight forward involving extraction of grafts from the donor areas of the patient itself. Donor areas are selected basis the hair density and more importantly basis permanent roots, i.e the areas where hair follicles are not resistant to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is usually the back and sides of the head. So, hair grafts from these places are extracted and then placed at the recipient bald side. However, the procedure requires an extremely skill full hand of an experienced surgeon because a) it is completely microscopic procedure and b) it needs a surgeon with an artistic bent of mind to create natural looking hairline and ensure that hair planted along the hair line and at relevant areas have a smooth flow. Otherwise the result is a botched up job with plugged or wig like hair appearance.
If you are also wondering what factors to consider while embarking on your journey to find the best hair transplant doctor in Jaipur, then below few pointers will certainly come handy
1. Always go for a super specialized doctor (MCh qualification) with relevant accreditation and recognitions to perform such procedures. A strong academic profile of the surgeon is suggestive of sound content knowledge, better treatment planning and better complication handling ability
2. Verify the surgeon’s experience both in terms of number of years of practice as well as number of successful cases delivered. For this, always rely on the feedback of past patients and satisfy yourself through the picture gallery, videos and interacting with such patients.
3. Doctor who focusses more on quality of results and not just cost cutting in order to attract more patients. More often than not such doctors end up compromising on quality and the patients regret at a later stage with a wig like or Barbie doll appearing hair transplant
4. Always choose a doctor who is well versed with latest technology and techniques in the field of hair transplant. This indicates that such a doctor is pro-active in his approach and leverages fully on new age technology thereby producing better results.
5. Doctor/surgeon should clearly and amicably explain you the modalities of the procedure, should explain you the process, its constraints and takes time to understand your case and plan his treatment or customize it basis your requirement. Such a doctor will set your expectations very realistically and will then try to deliver best results accordingly.
6. Clinical set up is also to be considered while choosing a surgeon, reason being that a state of the art clinic with trained support staff, hygiene protocols and safety guidelines will always produce better looking and complication free results as compared to an ill equipped clinic.
7. Choose a surgeon who has his own clinical set up instead of a surgeon who is working on payrolls of a branded clinic. This ensures continuity of treatment with the same surgeon as hair transplant is a long term result procedure where healthy results appear around 10-18 months after the surgery.
Medispa Hair transplant clinic in Jaipur and Delhi is one of the most renowned and trusted name in the pink city for its hair transplant procedures. The clinic has been delivering successful and natural looking results for past 15 years after having treated almost 5000+ cases.
Dr. Suneet Soni, the owner of Medispa Hair transplant clinic is lauded by his patients as the best hair transplant doctor in Jaipur, it is simply because of his amicable behaviour, excellent surgical skills, artistic bent of mind, precise hand and marvellous treatment planning abilities.
So, if you are in Jaipur or nearby cities and want to consult for your hair loss problems, without hesitating for a minute, reach out to Medispa Hair transplant clinic and embark on a new journey towards a better tomorrow!