Your hair needs as much attention and care during winters as much as your skin. They can also start to feel dry and frizzy due to a lack of moisture. Hence, it’s crucial to know some natural beauty products or home remedies for thick hair that can help you keep your hair happy and healthy even when the weather gets cold out there.
Natural Beauty Products for Hair Care: Start by investing in natural shampoos and conditioners as they are the most important products to keep clean and nourished at all times. You can try the below-mentioned products to begin with –
- Macadamia Deep Nourish Hair Care Combo: The Deep Nourish Hair Care Combo is encased with a Macadamia-infused hair cleanser and hair conditioner.
– The hair cleanser is enriched with the goodness of ethically-sourced macadamia nut oil that gently cleanses and nourishes your scalp as well as leaves your hair frizz-free no matter what the weather.
– The hair cleanser is known for locking in all the vitamins and minerals that the ingredients contain so as to soften your hair and add a shine.
- Grapefruit Revitalising Hair Care Combo: This combo comes with Grapefruit Revitalising Hair Cleanser & Hair Conditioner.
– Infused with vitamin C-rich grapefruit extracts, the hair cleanser removes impurities and combats excess oil production in your scalp.
– The hair conditioner leaves your locks smoother, shinier and bouncier.
Together, both of these products work to revitalise your tresses and make detangling easier for you in the winter months.
Both of these combos contain products that are free of sulphates, parabens and carcinogens along with being cruelty-free and earth-friendly. So, you don’t have to worry about any of these products causing harm to your sensitive hair.
Home Remedies for Thick Hair: While we’re talking about hair care in winters, you can also make use of some home remedies that will ensure your hair gets thicker and healthier by the day. Here are some that you can follow:
- Egg Mask: Some of you might already know that eggs are loaded with protein that is very important for thick hair and when you use an egg treatment for your hair, it only helps strengthen and thicken your hair over time.
Method: Beat one or two eggs and apply them to your scalp and damp hair. Let it sit for 30 minutes and then wash it all off thoroughly with warm water and a mild shampoo. Use a gentle conditioner right after to add a protective layer to your hair.
- Aloe Vera Gel Hair Mask: Aloe vera has the ability to strengthen your hair and thicken them with time. This home remedy can work wonders for you if you are looking for a hair treatment at home.
Method: Squeeze out some fresh aloe vera gel and simply rub it onto your scalp. Massage it all over the dry areas properly and give it 30 minutes to work its magic. Rinse it off with water and then follow it up with a shampoo and conditioner. You can make the mask more effective by adding a little bit of coconut oil or olive oil along with aloe vera gel.
- Avocado Hair Mask: For the uninitiated, avocados are loaded with vitamin E and act as an excellent moisturiser for your hair as well as the scalp.
Method: Combine avocado with one tablespoon of olive oil and apply the mixture liberally all over your scalp and hair. Leave the mask on for 30 minutes before you wash it thoroughly with regular shampoo and conditioner.